We’re proud to have not too long ago launched our first white paper: ESG & Green Finance: What Next? Masking the intersection of ESG and sustainable finance, this in-depth report is important studying for 2023 enterprise planning.
That includes perception and steerage from greater than a dozen specialists, our white paper options evaluation of key traits and developments, a evaluate of the previous yr’s largest tales and a useful record of helpful ESG instruments and sources.
It’s so good, actually, that it’s drawn native media consideration in Luxembourg. Click on the hyperlinks under to learn what Delano, Paperjam and Silicon Luxembourg need to say.
Obtain the free report by clicking here. Don’t wait to get forward on ESG – central in your planning, the white paper covers the numerous traits in ESG and inexperienced finance that we’ve recognized via our media monitoring and protection of 2022, together with:
- The regulatory challenges closing in on the monetary trade
- The SFDR is coming, prepared or not
- Should buyers select between sustainability and efficiency?
- The information entice – find out how to report data that doesn’t (but) exist
- Biodiversity – can the monetary trade save the pure world?
- The investor’s dilemma: exclusion or engagement
We’re grateful to the famend specialists who collaborated with us on this venture:
- Julie Becker, CEO, Luxembourg Inventory Trade
- Hakan Lucius, Head of Company Sustainability, European Funding Financial institution
- Denise Voss, Chairwoman, LuxFLAG
- Sophie Öberg, Deputy Director, Inspiring Extra Sustainability Luxembourg
- Stuart Parkinson, Group CEO, Lombard Worldwide
- Nicoletta Centofanti, Interim Basic Supervisor, Luxembourg Sustainable Finance Initiative
- Roger H. Hartmann, Chairman of the Board, European Monetary Planning Affiliation Luxembourg
- Sebastiaan Hooghiemstra, Affiliate – Funding Fund Structuring/Monetary Providers Regulatory, Loyens & Loeff
- Jamie Broderick, board member, Impression Investing Institute
- Martin Lok, Govt Director, Capitals Coalition
- Younger-Jin Choi, Director of Impression & ESG, Vidia Fairness
- Raymond Schadeck, unbiased director
- Tom Pfeiffer, unbiased director and sustainability administration advisor
- Joel El-Qalqili, Basic Counsel, Vidia Fairness
- Annemari Arens, unbiased director
- Laura Mullenders, Mission Supervisor, Inspiring Extra Sustainability Luxembourg
Leave a Reply